Monday, March 28, 2016

All We Are Is Dust In The Wind...{Quick Tip Tuesday}

Have you ever heard this one before, "Dust is primarily composed of human skin"? Well, that's just gross!  So I did a little research and I can get on board with what I found here:

http://www.livescience.com/32337-is-house-dust-mostly-dead-skin.html

I still don't like dust. Here's a Quick Tip....










I hate to spend money on something that just gets thrown away. I used to dust with paper towels or those cute fluffy mitts you buy specifically for the job.  One day while doing laundry, I had an epiphany! Used dryer sheets get thrown out anyway, so why not get another use out of them first? I started hoarding them and stuffing them all over the place. I have some in the side door pocket of my car, under the couch cushions, in my dresser drawers and sometimes we find them in places I forgot that I stashed them. 

I keep a few in my car door
underneath my umbrella.












One of the main functions of a dryer sheet is to prevent static in your clothes. This quality is great for dusting because the dust sticks to the fibers. After they've been used to dust with, you can feel good about throwing them away. Happy Dusting!



                                      You Can Do It!












No comments:

Post a Comment