Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Quick Tip Tuesday!

I'm excited to share my latest find! While packing for a week at the beach, I came across these clear, plastic, zippered bags that a set of sheets had come in. I knew I'd find a great use for them.

loaded up this one with my iPad, phone, ear buds and a good book. It slides nicely into the pouch on the back of my beach chair and holds all my goodies within reach. It isn't water proof but certainly will protect your items from splashes and sand. And I love that they are transparent so you don't have to open them to see what's inside. 


                       


I have a few of these handy little bags. Another holds three different sunscreens and my Chapstick, while a large one I filled with toiletries.


                       

Don't toss out these great bags. The possibilities are endless! 


You Can Do It!

No comments:

Post a Comment