Monday, May 9, 2016

Toss Out Those Paint Cans...{Quick Tip Tuesday!}

How many partially used cans of paint are you hoarding? Do you plan on using them? Probably not, but you can't toss them out because you need that precious information found on the lid. Chances are pretty good, you'll have to repaint a wall or touch up a door in the future. By the time you get around to it though, the paint will be spoiled, you won't be able to find it or your husband will have purged the garage and its long gone.

I started snapping quick pics of the labels and saving them in a folder on my phone. Not on my computer because when I go into the paint store I won't have it with me. I'm sure to have my phone! It's a good idea to also write on the label what room it's for before taking your pic. {I only have one grey room so I didn't do that here.}






You Can Do It!

1 comment: